Guardians of Numenor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guardians of Numenor

The forum of the LOTRO guild Guardians of Numenor

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application [DECLINED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kalessin

Application [DECLINED] Empty
PostSubject: Application [DECLINED]   Application [DECLINED] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 1:19 pm

Player Info

- Name: Ronni Larsen

- Days a week: don' know

- Availability for raids: Don't know

Personal questions

Why do you want to join Guardians of Numenor ? Because i think it is one of the main things in online roleplaying. The friends and fun with them.

Can you promise that you will stay loyal to the Kinship, follow its rules, and respect its members? No doubt

Which Kinships have you previously been in, and why did you leave them? I was in Light of Lorien, it was terminated because all the officers left the kinship.

Character Info

Name: Kalessin

Level: Unknown

Description of Character ( Both physical and psychological ):

Kalessin was born and left as an orphan of unknown reasons. Raised in Mirkwood by a very beautiful female Elf called Gwindolyn.
Kalessin strider to free Middel-Earth of the cursed orcs and their hell spawn. Kalessin is a loner and has resonly been away on a dangerous secret mission given to him by Elrond Halfelf
Back to top Go down
Maraku618
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application [DECLINED]   Application [DECLINED] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 3:52 pm

Sorry Kalessin, at this time we must unfortunately decline your application.
Back to top Go down
https://gonumenor.board-directory.net
Hirunath

PostSubject: Re: Application [DECLINED]   Application [DECLINED] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 9:57 am

I'll Also give you the reason why we declined your membership.
I think you earn to know why.

The reason we declined you is because we are a bit skeptic about your background.

Kalessin was born and left as an orphan of unknown reasons. Raised in Mirkwood by a very beautiful female Elf called Gwindolyn.
Kalessin strider to free Middel-Earth of the cursed orcs and their hell spawn.

This part is pretty ok. But it's the next part we are not all happy about.

Kalessin is a loner and has resonly been away on a dangerous secret mission given to him by Elrond Halfelf

Why would the most powerfull elf in middle earth send a young and inexperienced elf on a secret dangerous quest where an experienced Elf is much more suited fore.

I know it's a cool idea to wok for Elrond himself. But we don't think it's pretty usefull in the game.

Thank you for applying anyway.
Back to top Go down
Maraku618
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application [DECLINED]   Application [DECLINED] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 11:05 am

Aye we reckon you could use with some more RP experience before joining an RP kin.
Back to top Go down
https://gonumenor.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application [DECLINED]   Application [DECLINED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application [DECLINED]
Page 1 of 1